- Genclis commercializes pre-clinical and cellular models in allergy and autoimmunity to evaluate novel therapeutic, probiotic and nutritional solutions.
- Genclis assists commercial partners in :
- Evaluating intrinsic allergenicity of pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic ingredients;
- Etablishing industrial procedures to control or suppress ingredient’s allergenicity;
- Genclis engages in exclusive industrial partnerships for co-development of Transcription Infidelity Assisted Sequential Immunization programs for infectious and immune diseases.
Genclis is developing therapies across four verticals: endogenous, viral, bacterial, and parasitic. Genclis has identified 20 priority targets using four criteria: competitive advantage, market opportunity (total addressable market), feasibility (probability of success), and speed (time to market). Ten of those should enter clinical development in the next 5 years. The first targeted therapy will enter human clinical phases in 2020.
- Genclis manufactures and commercializes cutting edge reagents for diagnostic and preclinical use.